Author Topic: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!!  (Read 9097 times)

Palmviperhit

• View Profile
Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »
Hello, I'm Jon, I have a 2002 f-250-4x4 xlt, chipped with a super chips flashpack.

steveoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fishyfish
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 04:12:11 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jon!

Hello, I'm Jon, I have a 2002 f-250-4x4 xlt, chipped with a super chips flashpack.

mizztori 06 5.9

• 2006 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 12:00:55 PM »
Hey y'all!!
I'm Tori.
2006 Dodge 2500 4x4 is what I push. Her name is Karma.
1996 Dodge 2500 4x4 is what I play in.
2006 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins
1996 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins

JMFC

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 02:38:58 PM »
Hey!

Thanks for having me, I have a '90 f250 7.3 IDI with 275k miles runnin strong, and just picked up a '06 f350 crew cab long box 82k miles also in great shape. Being that my first truck was an old idi there wasn't much for mods that I really wanted to do but with this new one my first plans are:
-Bulletproof EGR, and Oil cooler
-Head studs
-Coolant filter system

Then I'll be looking into fass system and maybe tunes but first things first rite? In the realm of psd's im a newb so please feel free to share some knowledge with me.

Cheers!
J
"Duke" '90 F250 7.3IDI 275k miles, stock.
"Duke2" '06 F350 6.0PSD 82k Miles, stock, new to the familly will update as mods are done!

steveoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fishyfish
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 02:45:58 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Steveoh
Hey!

Thanks for having me, I have a '90 f250 7.3 IDI with 275k miles runnin strong, and just picked up a '06 f350 crew cab long box 82k miles also in great shape. Being that my first truck was an old idi there wasn't much for mods that I really wanted to do but with this new one my first plans are:
-Bulletproof EGR, and Oil cooler
-Head studs
-Coolant filter system

Then I'll be looking into fass system and maybe tunes but first things first rite? In the realm of psd's im a newb so please feel free to share some knowledge with me.

Cheers!
J

Cutter97

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2017, 11:17:31 PM »
Hello my name is Cutter.I live in Goldsmith Texas. I have a 1997 dodge ram 3500 4x4 dually 12 valve. It's a daily driver and still a work in progress. I love this truck. It's making a little more horse power than stock, rolls alot of coal. I named it Tonto.I'm 56 years old and feel like I'm 21 again when I drive it.I should sell it and buy something newer but I keep spending money on it, besides there ain't nothing like a 12 valve. I look forward to sharing my journey with you. Thank you for allowing me to be a member.

Cutter97

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 12:32:48 AM »
Hello my name is Cutter.I live in Goldsmith Texas. I have a 1997 dodge ram 3500 4x4 dually 12 valve. It's a daily driver and still a work in progress. I love this truck. It's making a little more horse power than stock, rolls alot of coal. I named it Tonto.I'm 56 years old and feel like I'm 21 again when I drive it.I should sell it and buy something newer but I keep spending money on it, besides there ain't nothing like a 12 valve. I look forward to sharing my journey with you. Thank you for allowing me to be a member.

steveoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fishyfish
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 09:54:04 AM »
Welcome Cutter!

RV Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2017, 07:35:40 AM »
Hey Guys, RV Daddy here, new to this forum. I currently have a 1996 Ford F-250 4X4 that is soon to get a Cummin's 1st Gen transplant.
The Engine is in the works at the machine shop, and have been gathering all the parts needed to make this conversion as smooth as possible. I look forward to this project and will be asking for advice as well and documenting and posting photo's here, for your pleasure. This is going to be a really cool conversion,
Thanks,
RV Daddy

steveoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fishyfish
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2017, 08:18:00 AM »
Welcome aboard RV Daddy!

Hey Guys, RV Daddy here, new to this forum. I currently have a 1996 Ford F-250 4X4 that is soon to get a Cummin's 1st Gen transplant.
The Engine is in the works at the machine shop, and have been gathering all the parts needed to make this conversion as smooth as possible. I look forward to this project and will be asking for advice as well and documenting and posting photo's here, for your pleasure. This is going to be a really cool conversion,
Thanks,
RV Daddy

ValkRanch

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2017, 08:34:07 AM »
My name is Ryan, from Oakdale. Ive been in love with diesels since I was a kid working on the family ranch, from tractors to pickups to big rigs.  My first truck was an '03 6.0 powerstroke with a banks six gun tuner and intake (loved it until it blew a head gasket) I had an 08 duramax and loved it but couldn't pass smog since everything was deleted and gone so I sold it.  Just recently sold my 95 powerstroke, looking to get a first gen cummins with the intercooler.  I also have a ranch truck that was my grandpa's, a 1985 f-250 with a '94 7.3 idi with a banks sidewinder turbo in it. I am not brand loyal and love all diesels!

steveoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fishyfish
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2017, 08:57:12 AM »
My name is Ryan, from Oakdale. Ive been in love with diesels since I was a kid working on the family ranch, from tractors to pickups to big rigs.  My first truck was an '03 6.0 powerstroke with a banks six gun tuner and intake (loved it until it blew a head gasket) I had an 08 duramax and loved it but couldn't pass smog since everything was deleted and gone so I sold it.  Just recently sold my 95 powerstroke, looking to get a first gen cummins with the intercooler.  I also have a ranch truck that was my grandpa's, a 1985 f-250 with a '94 7.3 idi with a banks sidewinder turbo in it. I am not brand loyal and love all diesels!

Welcome aboard Ryan!